Règles de la maison
JudgeService adhere to the UK’s Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (CPRs) and advertising rules. Recommendations from the CMA
JudgeService rules for publishing online reviews
Customers rely on online reviews to make purchasing decisions.
At JudgeService we have built our reputation as the UK’s most effective and authentic online review provider. Now providing services in Canada, we are Associate Members of the Motor Dealers’ Association of Alberta.
- All endorsements reflect the endorser’s actual experience and opinion. We don’t use testimonials that make claims about your products or service that we can’t back up with clear evidence.
- We receive consumer contact data from our customers as an automatic download direct to our system from their Customer Management System. We then email, text, call or write to survey every consumer within a pre-set designated time frame.
- We publish every ReAct used vehicle sales review, even negative ones, provided they are genuine and lawful. Our customers provide designated internal contacts who are given sight of every review directly from JudgeService.
- We do not publish ReAct reviews if they include swearing, abusive language or defamatory remarks.
- We also do not publish testimonials where the customer has included personal details such as a mobile phone number, or where they have specifically requested that we do not use their testimonial online.
- We ensure there is no unreasonable delay before reviews are published, so consumers get the current picture and the business has the opportunity to respond online through our ‘right to reply’ facility which shows their response to the online review. This provides the dealership with the opportunity to resolve the complaint in an open forum and for potential consumers to see how they handle issues generally.
- We disclose commercial relationships with businesses that appear on our site.
- We have appropriate procedures in place to detect and remove fake reviews, and act promptly in response to reports of suspected fake reviews.
- We check every testimonial prior to publishing as there is no safer check than a pair of eyes reading content.
- We do not offer inducements – money or gifts – to customers to write positive reviews.
- We do not pretend to be a consumer and write reviews about our customers – or pay others to do so.
- Where we receive unsolicited reviews we add the content to our JudgeService website and, where possible, advise the relevant dealership of the content. (An unsolicited review is when information is received without being requested, spontaneously and honestly.)
The number of reviews received and the overall percentage who would recommend provide the basis of the online performance score JudgeService promotes. The average score is calculated and updated constantly and this is shown as a score on the JudgeService website and as a widget on dealer and third-party websites.